Movies you like

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Movies you like

Post by Kayoxity on Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:02 am

So what are your favorite movies?
And which is the latest movie you've watched?

My favorites are :
Lone Survivor
The Dark Knight

Latest movie is The Adventures of Tintin
avatar
Kayoxity
Admin

Posts : 112
Points : 137
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-10-30
Age : 20
Location : Bhubaneswar,Odisha,India

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies you like

Post by Vortique on Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:54 pm

The Cheetah Girls.
The Cheetah Girls 2.
The Cheetah Girls: One World.
The Lizzie McGuire Movie.
Queen Latifah's Beauty Shop.
The Perks of Being A WallFlower.
The Fault In Our Stars.

_________________
avatar
Vortique
Admin

Posts : 76
Points : 91
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies you like

Post by Kayoxity on Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:37 am

Vortique wrote:The Cheetah Girls.
The Cheetah Girls 2.
The Cheetah Girls: One World.
The Lizzie McGuire Movie.
Queen Latifah's Beauty Shop.
The Perks of Being A WallFlower.
The Fault In Our Stars.

Your taste is so different.I've not even heard of those movies.
avatar
Kayoxity
Admin

Posts : 112
Points : 137
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-10-30
Age : 20
Location : Bhubaneswar,Odisha,India

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies you like

Post by Jack_ on Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:28 am

I love Lord of Rings 1, 2 and 3, and some terror movies. Very Happy
avatar
Jack_

Posts : 17
Points : 25
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies you like

Post by Vortique on Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:40 am

Kayoxity wrote:
Vortique wrote:The Cheetah Girls.
The Cheetah Girls 2.
The Cheetah Girls: One World.
The Lizzie McGuire Movie.
Queen Latifah's Beauty Shop.
The Perks of Being A WallFlower.
The Fault In Our Stars.

Your taste is so different.I've not even heard of those movies.

No wonder you're so fucked upz

_________________
avatar
Vortique
Admin

Posts : 76
Points : 91
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies you like

Post by Kayoxity on Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:06 am

Vortique wrote:
Kayoxity wrote:
Vortique wrote:The Cheetah Girls.
The Cheetah Girls 2.
The Cheetah Girls: One World.
The Lizzie McGuire Movie.
Queen Latifah's Beauty Shop.
The Perks of Being A WallFlower.
The Fault In Our Stars.

Your taste is so different.I've not even heard of those movies.

No wonder you're so fucked upz

uhh .-.
avatar
Kayoxity
Admin

Posts : 112
Points : 137
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-10-30
Age : 20
Location : Bhubaneswar,Odisha,India

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies you like

Post by Vortique on Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:54 am

Ya need C H U R C H.

_________________
avatar
Vortique
Admin

Posts : 76
Points : 91
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies you like

Post by Kayoxity on Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:19 pm

Vortique wrote:Ya need C H U R C H.

Ya need J E S U S
avatar
Kayoxity
Admin

Posts : 112
Points : 137
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-10-30
Age : 20
Location : Bhubaneswar,Odisha,India

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies you like

Post by Vortique on Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:52 pm

Kayoxity wrote:
Vortique wrote:Ya need C H U R C H.

Ya need J E S U S

I got plenty.

Also, Courageous is a great movie.

_________________
avatar
Vortique
Admin

Posts : 76
Points : 91
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies you like

Post by Cloud on Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:47 pm

Courageous is an epic move Very Happy One of my favorites.

Hands down though, my favorite movie is The Book of Eli.
Favorite movie series so far is The Hobbit. Lord of the Rings is great too, I just love the detail in The Hobbit.

_________________
avatar
Cloud
Admin

Posts : 96
Points : 133
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-10-29
Age : 24
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://justiceleague.forumotion.pro

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies you like

Post by Vortique on Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:15 pm

Holy shit, yes. The Hobbit.
Cannot wait until the new one comes out.

_________________
avatar
Vortique
Admin

Posts : 76
Points : 91
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies you like

Post by Cloud on Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:24 pm

Vortique wrote:Holy shit, yes. The Hobbit.
Cannot wait until the new one comes out.

What if.. you came to Philly December 13th, went to the movies with me, and just stayed the night at our apartment...

_________________
avatar
Cloud
Admin

Posts : 96
Points : 133
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-10-29
Age : 24
Location : Philadelphia

View user profile http://justiceleague.forumotion.pro

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies you like

Post by Vortique on Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:10 am

Cloud wrote:
Vortique wrote:Holy shit, yes. The Hobbit.
Cannot wait until the new one comes out.

What if.. you came to Philly December 13th, went to the movies with me, and just stayed the night at our apartment...

If another infamous east coast blizzard doesn't occur, I just might.

_________________
avatar
Vortique
Admin

Posts : 76
Points : 91
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Movies you like

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum